[Vtigercrm-developers] Great example of a Merge Request

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:19:25 GMT 2017

A user called Bartouille, added a new merge request to code.vtiger.com
yesterday evening[1].

It looks like a great idea and well thought through.

But my main comment is this is an excellent example to others of how to
go about submitting a merge request.

It is well documented, structured with information about "why", "how"
and "what" it is.

I hope that vtiger the company, give it the attention it deserves and
provide suitable feedback and work *with* the submitter.

Bravo Monsieur Bartouille :-)

[1] http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/238