[Vtigercrm-developers] Set default Calendar view to Shared Calendar

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:29:31 GMT 2017

Hi Alan,

Merge request submitted but not merged.. What was the reason?
Is it possible to create a new merge request for 6.5?

Another question is how will it go with the Vtiger 7. I am new and now
learned 6.5 ok. It was not easy to fix all the issues to get it working. I
dread that Vtiger 7 will have new issues to be fixed and different
functionality. I hear here on forums that developers are not working on
Vtiger 7, except for you, Alan. I am confused, but hope things will be
sorted out soon.

Best regards,
Irene Torkildsen