[Vtigercrm-developers] Set default Calendar view to Shared Calendar

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:39:09 GMT 2017

On 25/01/17 20:29, iko wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Merge request submitted but not merged.. What was the reason?

Well, vtiger hasn't released anything since 6.5.0 so I guess that is why.

> Is it possible to create a new merge request for 6.5?

The merge request is for 6.5.0 - just download it and use it on your own
system if you wish.
If you look at the specific changes you'll see it is not very
complicated at all.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/31/diffs

> Another question is how will it go with the Vtiger 7. I am new and now
> learned 6.5 ok. It was not easy to fix all the issues to get it working. I
> dread that Vtiger 7 will have new issues to be fixed and different
> functionality. I hear here on forums that developers are not working on
> Vtiger 7, except for you, Alan. I am confused, but hope things will be
> sorted out soon.

I've not tried it. In On-demand this feature is already supported but
this is not in the dev version of vtiger 7 open source so I have no idea
if the current changes will be merged or they can use my code - I really
have no problem either way.

In general v7 is OK. There are a few changes behind the scenes but
mostly it is front-end stuff that has changed.