[Vtigercrm-developers] Set default Calendar view to Shared Calendar

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:06:21 GMT 2017

On 23/01/17 23:52, Tony Sandman wrote:
> Alan, discussion thread is meaningful. Shows that vtiger uses developers
> solution's to improve commercial version of CRM.
> Not nice indeed...

huh?

This is all open source code and Free software (there is a clue in the
name). I supplied my merge request for free so if they want to use it's
fine by me - that's what Open Source is for. (I also have no idea if
this feature was implemented in v7 before I submitted my merge request
or not BTW).