[Vtigercrm-developers] Add doc relation

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 08:33:28 GMT 2017

It may be called lack of function. But if this feature is expected to be
there and is quite crucial, I'd call it a bug that has to be fixed. And
there are numerous things like that in Vtiger. So the reality is that if you
opt for Vtiger, you have to either invest a lot of time in fixing these
issues self, or pay a lot of money and buy extensions on Marketplace. So
Vtiger is a free Community Open Source CRM that would cost you either a lot
of effort in fixing bugs or a lot of money in buying extensions. Fair game,
I guess. For those that are planning to begin with Vtiger, it is quite
crucial to have overview over numerous bugs and lack of functions Vtiger
comes with. I can write a long list of these in Vtger 6.5.

Great system, but would cost you a lot of time, effort and money.