[Vtigercrm-developers] SMTP not working

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 08:55:43 GMT 2017

Success! Thank you Istvan, for reminding me of tls://smtp.office365.com:587.
I set it in server name in vtiger_systems and it worked!

Setting smtp settings via frontend makes system to hang. But it worked fine
through database.

This increased my Spam score to 8 of 10! With phpmailer it was -1,5 :)

Spam checker gives me minus on following:

-0.635		HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG		HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag
Din melding bør inneholde en <html>-tag
-1.105		MIME_HTML_ONLY		Message only has text/html MIME parts

I wonder if this can be fixed?  There is <html> tag in the email if you see
the source in Vtiger. And I tried to insert text outside html tags. But no
success in making spam checker happier.