[Vtigercrm-developers] Did anybody work on PDFMaker custom function?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:44:46 GMT 2016

On 07/09/16 12:17, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
 > Hi Alan,
 >
 > in Customfunction you can get what you need (SELECT lineitem_id FROM
 > vtiger_inventoryproductrel) is no problem.

Err... That's easy to say, but what is the correct "WHERE" clause for
that query? I would need to supply several different parameters and even
then it is not _guaranteed_ to be the right line?

For each row in vtiger_inventoryproductrel:

"id" is not unique, productid is not unique, sequence_no is not unique,
quantity is not unique, I could go on ;-)

The only definitely unique column (or aggregate of columns) in that
table is the lineitem_id...

 > issue that one Custom relation to SO module was converted as "name" not
 > Record ID and your Customfunction was waiting for ID which was not found
 > with one Update.But generally in Customfunction there is no problem get
 > what you need. It's your own code.

That's not something I remember discussing.

Thanks