[Vtigercrm-developers] Did anybody work on PDFMaker custom function?

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Sep 7 12:46:12 GMT 2016

I mean build whole Productblock table with Customfunction. Instead of

header_colmuns
# PRODUCTBLOC_START #
columns [Your custom function with lineitem_id]
# PRODUCTBLOC_END #

create a function which return whole table

[Your Product block customfunction]

Matus.

Dňa 7. 9. 2016 o 13:44 Alan Lord napísal(a):