[Vtigercrm-developers] Did anybody work on PDFMaker custom function?

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Sep 7 11:17:19 GMT 2016

Hi Alan,

in Customfunction you can get what you need (SELECT lineitem_id FROM
vtiger_inventoryproductrel) is no problem. What I remember we have an
issue that one Custom relation to SO module was converted as "name" not
Record ID and your Customfunction was waiting for ID which was not found
with one Update.But generally in Customfunction there is no problem get
what you need. It's your own code.

Matus.

Dňa 7. 9. 2016 o 12:31 Alan Lord napísal(a):