[Vtigercrm-developers] Did anybody work on PDFMaker custom function?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:31:14 GMT 2016

On 07/09/16 11:11, kiran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on PurchaseOrder module due to one particular scenario i would
> have to skip few of the line item products to PDF. So i tried to write
> Custom function for that but i need help on getting the line item products
> into the custom and formatting them like a table and giving it to the pdf?
>
> If anyone have already worked on that please help me.

I have written quite a few custom functions for PDFMaker and recently I
needed to do something with line items.

There was no particular problem with accessing the visible data from
each line but I did discover that I couldn't get the unique ID of each
line item (lineitem_id in vtiger_inventoryproductrel) which was a shame.

I ended up doing something different but the guys at IT Solutions said
they "would look into it".

HTH