[Vtigercrm-developers] Licensing discussion: WAS [Re: Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list) (B?a?ej Pabiszczak)]

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Oct 28 12:50:35 GMT 2016

Alan,

If a developer has contributed a merge request on code.vtiger.com to Vtiger
project, then the code will carry the same VPL license (Mozilla license) as
the project. If a developer doesn't want to license the contribution under
VPL license, then we may not include the contribution.

Google Maps is loosely coupled, with a popup showing the location of the
contact/org on the map. Instead of a popup, if we show the same in a new
window by directly taking the user to maps.google.com then the license
would not be required. We will make this change in V7 version.

thank you,
Sreenivas