[Vtigercrm-developers] Performance and Installation Process

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:33:29 GMT 2016

Yes Alan,

At least combine some because i see double workflows, lots of junk code not needed and at the same time, set in the InitSchema.php the minimum tables set to InnoDB and the the others MyISAM.

This needs to be specified because in some systems, all tables are created in InnoDB (really slow install) and in other systems, without count them, (+-) 50% InnoDB and 50% MyISAM (really quick installation).

So i assume that in the second case, those are the minimum tables for InnoDB.

I appreciate some clarification on this so things can go faster. I imagine a lot of people that want to give a try on this crm and they just give up
because of this “small” things.

Best Regards.
Manuel