[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace version approval process.

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Wed Nov 9 10:48:56 GMT 2016

It's good that the vendor has to get acceptance to make the product
available! It has to be like this because of security. It shouldn't
change, however, it has to be solved in a different way, for example:

Until Vtiger accepts the new version, the old version should be
available by default [I don't think that's the case, unless something
changed]
Acceptance time and vendor communication time should be much shorter,
but from what I see it's been like this for many years now. Once in a
blue moon [when someone makes enough noise] it changes to 2~3 weeks, and
then it's back to "normal".

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK