[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] Is it possible to implement double sales in vtiger?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 05:39:36 GMT 2016

Hi,

I would like to develop a Industry System using vtigercrm. The architecture
is attached below.
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n20100/system_architecture.png>

Like the above picture shows,

Trading company have the inventory when distributor came to sale trading
company have to generate saleOrder and finish the sale so scenario not ended
up here,  Here we need to provide the provision for each distributor to
maintain the inventory in the same vtiger instance, again distributor 'll
make saleorder when dealer came to sale.

ultimately by using this type of system trading company would like to know
whether dealer is trying to increase the sales or not if he is tries to
increase the sales ultimately company might be in increased sale. meaning
that under dealer executives 'll be there trading company sometimes provides
discounts to the dealer, so trading company would like to track that type of
scenarios by staying at the root level.

Can anybody suggest me is this type of approach possible by the vtigercrm or
would i need to go for another?

If possible in what way i can achieve this?

Thanks & Regards.