[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace version approval process.

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Nov 11 12:28:53 GMT 2016

This is really big step. The next one can be interfence for comments
between Customer <-> Partner <-> vtiger TEAM:

1/ Currently if Customers write me a Review from Marketplace I (as
Publisher) have no possibilty to answer on it.

2/ If vtiger write some issues durinf Approval process, I can't write
back to vtiger team.

Matus

Dňa 11. 11. 2016 o 13:15 Conrado Maggi napísal(a):