[Vtigercrm-developers] Lost issue on vTiger Gitlab ?

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:15:36 GMT 2016

And this is why....  The straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
We have decided to abandon Vtiger and start migrating our clients to Suite
crm.

There is no reason what so ever that a simple problem like this shouldn't
have been patched 2 months ago.  And over at Suite, which is a true open
source project, it would have received immediate response, not a "we
haven't gotten to it" 3 months later.
There are plenty of big problem with Vtiger, but it's the little simple
things like this that push it over the edge.

We will continue to work to support our existing clients on vtiger till the
time when it makes sense to migrate them....  Beginning immediately(this
week) with some of our clients using On Demand....  To Suite on Demand or
an Amazon hosted solution as it makes sense...  (we have actually already
migrated someone from on demand to an amazon hosted solution and it wasn't
too difficult)
When we started using Vtiger roughly 6 years ago it was a leader in crm but
it has simply not kept up.
And it is the hundreds of "little things" on top of the spaghetti code mess
that makes it impossible to continue.

Doug Gouty
Sales Training and Leadership Consultant
Guaranteed Services

614-594-9423