[Vtigercrm-developers] Lost issue on vTiger Gitlab ?

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Fri May 27 12:29:29 GMT 2016

so, if it is on the list it is on the list, it could be tagged with
things to target a milestone, which would be good, and anyone can
comment on things or investigate them or chuck in a merge request. If it
gets ignored then maybe investigate the problem a bit further and do
more comments or a merge request.

Alan.