[Vtigercrm-developers] [NEW!!!] VTIGER 6 FULLY RESPONSIVE THEME MAZZY WITH NEW GRID VIEW - by MYC!!!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Wed May 25 20:28:39 GMT 2016

Hi All,

we are finally happy to announce our new responsive theme Mazzy for vTiger
CRM, the following are just some of the main advantages you will have using
our new theme:

-clean and clear layout style - less spacing, less padding, less rounds
-new grid layout view available for entity modules, also for custom modules
-direct access to grid layout from left modules sidebar
-colored progress bar for percentage fields in grid view
-products and contacts main image preview in grid view
-contact image on top bar in contact detail view
-direct access to related modules with live related entries count on grid
and detail view
-direct access to related comments on list and grid view
-direct access to related activities (updates) on list and grid view
-new related modules toolbar layout with icons and tooltips on module detail
view
-new contacts and organizations map view using popup
-new get directions button for contacts and organizations detail view to
quickly get guided by google navigator on your mobile devices
-One click install module, from your Module Manager
-User based layout selection compatible with vtiger roles
-Real fully responsive design (no layout switch required)
-9 different color skins like standard vtiger pattern
-Compatible with custom modules
-Layout Fully customizable
-Easy theme uninstall
-Multi layout support

Please have a look at our demo version at the following url
http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/vtiger6.4 or read more on our website
http://www.makeyourcloud.com/store/themes-for-vtigercrm/mazzy-vtigercrm-theme to
have more detail about it.

Hope you will like our new product, any feedback is really appreciated!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud Team.