[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow to reply to mail-scanner mail?

Oleg Antonov oleg.a at pinstudio.ru
Wed May 25 13:47:07 GMT 2016

Hi, socialboostdk!

First be sure you configure cron (if last scan was finished several minutes
ago it is ok. Check here
[yourvtigerurl]/index.php?module=CronTasks&parent=Settings&view=List&block=4&fieldid=26)

and outgoing mail server

THen check how to configure workflows
https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/Workflows

Also you can check custom workflow module by Stefan Warnat here
https://goo.gl/lpwdX0
It is pretty simple, powerful and easy to use.

http://pinstudio.ru