[Vtigercrm-developers] app open source

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu May 5 07:59:59 GMT 2016

On 05/05/16 05:05, Sutharsan Jeganathan wrote:
> Hi
>
> HTML5 responsive templates means just using vtiger directly in
> browser? If so we will loose the power of mobile features, such as
> push notifications,
not necessarily, there are notifications
https://www.w3.org/TR/notifications/
and platform specific push notifications through various means. You
could also use something like telegram as a messaging platform.
> camera
nope, that should work fine with getusermedia
http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/getusermedia/intro/
> and voice.
huh? what would you do with voice? you can get audio, but I am not sure
of the application for it.