[Vtigercrm-developers] app open source

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu May 5 04:19:58 GMT 2016

I would also say that the future for this kind of things are responsive
templates, not a second app.
Things like push notifications, camera and voice can be done with JavaScript
nowadays no problem. I have just accessed the camera API through JS on the
other day, HTML5 is your friend.

If you like, you can even pack the responsive site so that it looks like a
native app, but you will reduce the development overhead if you work on the
same project for all devices instead of maintaining different clients.

Just my two cents. I actually think that the new vtiger layout will be a
good start for better responsiveness, anything done before that release
could be a waste of time, what do you think?

Sutharsan Jeganathan wrote