[Vtigercrm-developers] marketplace and activation code

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:37:03 GMT 2016

Just past month I bought 4 extensions (approx 400 USD) out of vtiger market
place. Reason is I want invoice and I want immediately keep in touch with
developer.
Just thinking... there must be some php based open source shops what could
be integrated easily? Why vtiger starts so clumsy app without proper
research/preparation?
I can smell here the same philosophy as protecting OnDemand and limiting
OpenSource - behind is fear of money/strategic data leakage. Wanna keep all
for you exclusively?
Come on..

Stacey