[Vtigercrm-developers] Separating Creat/Edit into 2 separate Role/Profile permissions

Matteo Baranzoni info at greenbitweb.com
Fri Mar 11 14:12:31 GMT 2016

i'm not interested to release as extension (it's not our target) at least
until we can't have more control over extension user: i work on italian
language with Simone but i don't know how many installation use it.

Often work without core changes was complex, for example we create bill of
material hacking product bundle, bill of material calculate product cost
and selling price, how we can do it without core changes (ondemand do it
without core changes?)?
For this we use tool that get every git patch from your gitlab server and
sync to our "little fork".

Compared to other commercial CRM vtiger lack many features and i think that
community can reduce gap, but only if you want...