[Vtigercrm-developers] How to extend feature such as Global Search without core modifications ?

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:03:39 GMT 2016

By the way... I got a little lost with all the changes and the backporting.
My impression in the end was indeed that it is quite difficult to extract
all the changes and put them in a seperate module. But I have learned a lot
on the way and currently thinking about starting a global search from
scratch... just really simple first, can be improved later. Not sure yet,
still thinking in my head. But the code on github is currently still
useless: https://github.com/preexo/vtiger-global-search

Maybe you could also try to commit the yetiforce changes to the vtiger
master, like Blazej suggests... No idea how successful you would be.

apcloic wrote