[Vtigercrm-developers] CRM RFP - TSI Consulting Partnership Proposal

Bandile Nodada bnodada at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:10:54 GMT 2016

Good Day Alan

Thanks for the response. I have a company (TSI Consulting) that i
registered in the year 2012 but i
have not been trading with it ever since i registered it. Now an
opportunity has come out for a CRM
implementation here in South Africa. I am interested in compiling an RFP
for as i have been
investigating VTiger but as you might suspect i have my own shortfalls with
regards to VTiger as i am only using it in-house for now. The CRM
application's requirements are attached. Is it possible if we can  forge a
partnership and bid for this potential project?

Kind Regards,
Nodada Bandile
+27635438000

"Education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much
you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and
what you don't."
--Anatole France