[Vtigercrm-developers] Another migration script query...

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Mar 8 05:00:49 GMT 2016

Alan,

Install and Migrator is a unified process and hence the migration scripts
are executed.
The flag INSTALLATION_MODE is used to distinguish between fresh
installation / existing upgrade.

Why hasn't, for example, the ModComments module package been updated so
> that when we install 6.4.0 it creates all the necessary columns?

It is a mistake of packaging after integration - sorry. We will review the
inconsistency of manifest. This should not affect the installation - since
540_to_600RC injects the field if not yet already done.

Thanks for filing - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/130 - we
will reach to it.

Regards,
Prasad