[Vtigercrm-developers] new module to map field from parent to son module

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 07:18:39 GMT 2016

Hello,
we are proud to announce the relase of a module that we used for long time
with our customers: intelligent mapping.

Thanks to the Intelligent Mapping Module for VTiger CRM, you will be able
to maps field from parent module to related module. Fields of related
record are automatically filled during creation with value of fields taken
from parent record, exactly as normally Vtiger does when you create a
contact from company and address fields are reported from organization to
contact.

Module allow you to avoid time expense in refilling manually data and avoid
possible error.

During creation of record if a field that point to a relation with other
module (uitype10) is selected, then data mapped in setting are autofilled
from parent record to son record.

You can find module here:

http://vtextra.com/en/component/k2/item/15-vtiger-intelligent-mapping.html

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!