[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger exchange calendar sync

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:35:46 GMT 2016

@ prexo
1 - if you need we can set a user on a demo for you, so you can test it!
I'll prepare as soon as possibile. Please write me privately

2 - we don't know exactly how much profitable is to sell extension, becouse
we started sell recently. Our main goal is get resources to evolve modules
and make new developement. It's not our core business, that remain Vtiger
consultancy and project developement.

> Looks good! Good calendar synchronization management is very underrated,
> but
> that's exactly what some offices still rely on for daily business as usual!
> I would be kinda interested - is there a demo anywhere which I could
> connect
> to my own calendar?
>
> May I ask, how did you go about timezone differences between the exchange
> calendar and the vtiger calendar? I am asking because I had trouble with
> this before since vtiger and the calendar server were set to different
> default time zones and also different user time zones as well, it was a big
> timezone mess and not easy to solve.
>
> --
>
> P.S.: I really wonder how profitable this kind of extensions are in the
> end.
> It's out of pure curiosity, since I have no experience with vtiger
> vendor-being. But I put a similar thing up on github here
> https://github.com/preexo/vtiger-kerio-calendar-sync for everyone to take
> and try out and I never thought about polishing it up and selling it as an
> extension. But maybe that would be exactly what would make sense to have
> someone else pay for improving the extension in the future.
> I even sometimes wonder if vtiger would still be around at all, if it
> didn't
> have this huge belt-industry of extension vendors who are fine with putting
> up with vtigers insufficiency since this is the perfect source of income
> for
> you.

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!