[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger exchange calendar sync

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 22 02:51:58 GMT 2016

Looks good! Good calendar synchronization management is very underrated, but
that's exactly what some offices still rely on for daily business as usual!
I would be kinda interested - is there a demo anywhere which I could connect
to my own calendar?

May I ask, how did you go about timezone differences between the exchange
calendar and the vtiger calendar? I am asking because I had trouble with
this before since vtiger and the calendar server were set to different
default time zones and also different user time zones as well, it was a big
timezone mess and not easy to solve.

--

P.S.: I really wonder how profitable this kind of extensions are in the end.
It's out of pure curiosity, since I have no experience with vtiger