[Vtigercrm-developers] after-sell extensions service

Somsak Artwawoot somsak6som at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 03:33:47 GMT 2016

As in extension store here is a lot of various apps, I would like to ask
how you guys managing your customers?
1. How long is response time?
2. Are you using ticketing system?
3. Are you using vtiger for managing enquires?

I asking as my friend have not satisfied results from at least two
providers.
What concerning me is that those apps are approx 100USD each but I
personally have amazing service for Joomla apps worth up to 20USD.

Other users experience welcome in this thread. For me it seems like most of
developers here are not very perfect in marketing operations, so opening
discussion may result in some service refactoring (I hope)

Somsak