[Vtigercrm-developers] Make grouping of tickets, based on to-address?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:48:59 GMT 2016

HI

I think you have to customize __CreateTicket() function under
modules/Settings/MailConverter/handlers/MailScannerAction.php.

You can a custom field "Mailbox" in ticket module and save the to
email(mailbox) when receving mails. Something like

$mailbox = $mailrecord->_to;
$ticket->column_fields['mailbox'] = $mailbox;

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

Virus-free
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>