[Vtigercrm-developers] report with filter on date more than last120days

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:28:15 GMT 2016

I want to do a report with a filter on a date field where the condition is
that the date field value should be within the last 2000 days.
There are filters for the last 30, the last 60, the last 90 and the last 120
days...
How can I use my own custom number?

I just had a look in the code and I am speechless... every single one of
those conditions is being hard coded into vtiger... Please please tell me
that I am looking and old code and this is not how I had to extend this,
that there is a nice way to achieve what I want to do. Before today would
also work, but it doesn't seem that dynamic conditions work either...

Looking forward for help and input