[Vtigercrm-developers] Lost issue on vTiger Gitlab ?

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:44:00 GMT 2016

Interesting and fair enough to move on. Good luck with the migration, I would
even be interested in hearing about the experience. As far as I remember
SuiteCRM didn't have any proper replacement for the assets module of vtiger,
I wonder how you would replace that in the end.

I also think, that vtigers contribution to the open source project should
really be increased! The old topic again... All this fake open source really
pisses me of badly as well, but I doubt SuiteCRM would be an alternative...