[Vtigercrm-developers] Other bugs/regression in 6.5.0?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:12:37 GMT 2016

On 19/07/16 13:49, Doug wrote:

> Alan, I wish that we could get all those people like you that are very
> experienced to switch to Suite as well to further move forward the project.

If I had had _one_ customer or even a prospect who contacted us about it
then I am sure we'd take a look. But we haven't.

Mostly vtiger works well and we have a great many customers who like it
and their businesses are thriving, in part at least to their use of it
(and our consultative services of course).

6.5.0 did seem to slip through with little testing but we were all given
a couple of weeks to test it and the master branch is always pullable
and testable. It's partly our fault for not testing it but I do also
agree with Blazej in that implementing a unit testing programme would be
a massive benefit for everyone.

But you know, shit happens. Things go wrong some times. But there is
normally an opportunity when shit happens too ;-)

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk