[Vtigercrm-developers] Other bugs/regression in 6.5.0?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 20 05:55:08 GMT 2016

Following issues exhibited similar behaviour on 6.5.0 and 6.4.0

   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/261
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/263
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/264

Stability on new versions are always questioned as they carry
forward older and likely newer issues. Keeping other debates offline and
focusing on root-cause or fixes can be helpful.

Regards,
Prasad

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I