[Vtigercrm-developers] Other bugs/regression in 6.5.0?

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:49:16 GMT 2016

I had two of our clients update their 6.4 to 6.5 without consulting me...
Later that day they of course come to demand immediate attention because of
several bugs.

Was there no testing done?

So they are getting a discounted migration to Suite CRM ahead of when they
were planning.

Suite CRM so far has been painless, frequently updated, WELL TESTED, well
SUPPORTED, and mostly a smooth migration.

Now we don't have a bunch of investment in custom modules to move, but that
is definitely they way we are going.

Alan, I wish that we could get all those people like you that are very
experienced to switch to Suite as well to further move forward the project.

Doug

S/V Kerberos Corsair 28R #100
Welcome to the dark side... We have cookies.