[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Mon Jul 11 07:46:40 GMT 2016

@Alan

This is why nobody does anything, because why would they! Awesome
attitude, even perfect, I'd say.

@Preexo

It doesn't really matter what a particular tool can do, the key question
is whether or not we have all the essential analytical data for
reporting and analyzing data. What if you launch mailing from an
external app, but you need all the mailing data in the crm itself; and
when you convert from lead to an opportunity, then all the data gathered
from mailing have to be in this opportunity, so that the sales person
had all the data about the potential buyer.

I'm trying to understand how the current form of marketing in Vtiger can
be accepted... but I can't. Mailing in Vtiger doesn't exist, and saying
that you can connect to an external app is quite poor, just like the
fact that no free plugin has been created for any tool [for the past 12
years], and no necessary features have been added to Vtiger.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_