[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 06:34:37 GMT 2016

Bulk sending (leads generation, spam, whatever called) using external app,
newsletter to customers using internal module.
Anyway basic functionality in campaigns module should be developed -
read/clicked/bounced back.
Emails could be also stored as an entity module - with list view for easier
analysis (including filtering and workflows).
It shouldn't be difficult - even Stefan's WorkflowDesigner seems allowing
for copying MailManager records to separate table.

Stacey