[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 06:07:23 GMT 2016

Integrate an external software could be a good solution. We have also
developed connector for mailchimp and mailup. But most of our customers
really appreciate the possibility to make campaign directly from CRM, i.e.
starting from a report to create a list or simply from filter and have the
result directly in CRM. They like the idea to use only one software to
manage more flow. So I think there is not the perfect solution, but every
situation could be resolved depending on customer preference and needs.

> I agree with Alan, there is such good software for sending mails already
> with
> nice APIs to integrate it with the CRM. We have installed a mailtrain open
> source mailing system on our vtiger server. No way you are able to replace
> such an awesome tool with anything build inside vtiger, they really know
> what they are doing... Stop looking at the wrong weak spots of vtiger!

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!