[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:14:09 GMT 2016

I agree with Alan, there is such good software for sending mails already with
nice APIs to integrate it with the CRM. We have installed a mailtrain open
source mailing system on our vtiger server. No way you are able to replace
such an awesome tool with anything build inside vtiger, they really know
what they are doing... Stop looking at the wrong weak spots of vtiger!