[Vtigercrm-developers] Email marketing scenario

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Jul 8 11:05:42 GMT 2016

One of the big issue in marketplace (there are many others and nothing
happens lasty 2 years).
When you provide any update for extension (approved extension), it will
over-write the previous version with new version. So older version will
not exist anymore and your extension is offline for many days.

Matus
ITS4You

Dňa 8. 7. 2016 o 11:51 Sreenivas Kanumuru napísal(a):