[Vtigercrm-developers] possible workflow bug?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Jan 27 21:23:43 GMT 2016

I solved my issue as follows:
> layouts/vlayout/modules/Settings/Workflows/resources/Edit3.js
Inside registerEditTaskEvent changed:
                                 app.showModalWindow(data,function(){
app.showModalWindow(data,params,function(){

Unfortunately, this is not the code which is used on the vtiger demo on
6.4. SO I'd love to see what was really wrong in my 6.3, if anyone can
point me to a bug fix and how this is meant to be fixed!

TIA again

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ