[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger inc. do you really mean this?

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Jan 18 06:28:56 GMT 2016

Latest version of outlook source is here -
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrmoutlook/branches/6.x

Alan,

When it comes to supporting the community edition and the plugins, we get
different flavors of questions

1. 'how to' questions - if we can answer it within 5 minutes, our support
team proceeds to respond. If not, we advise them about our inability to
offer support for the community edition and suggest following up with one
of our partners.
2. Bug or Feature requests in the open source code - we ask the customer to
report it on trac so that our dev team can follow up.

thank you,
Sreenivas