[Vtigercrm-developers] Happy New Year

Matteo Baranzoni info at greenbitweb.com
Thu Jan 7 20:38:32 GMT 2016

Hi, abou VT6.5: any new features? Only bugfix? If vtiger want community
contribuite it's necessary more detailed roadmap, not only release date!

About features: i think that was not necessary new "end user" features (we
build it: bill of material, inventory management, gantt, graphs, better
price management, multi wharehouse etc) that we can maintain without
problem. But: report code cleanup, easiest workflow management, better
plugin loading (something like joomla extension and module), serch (
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Vtigercrm-developers-Cluebat-required-tp17974p17981.html
) etc can be great improvements.