[Vtigercrm-developers] Forgotten ticket :-)

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:30:22 GMT 2016

Thank you Alan...it is of course easiest way to clear up mess, but another
question arising ... between mentioned records there was some dozens
correctly assigned. These modules comes from mailscanner action. Now...
looking for a method to refresh all files what comes from attached
emails.... there was some threads in the past but things changed
obviously...
If anyone gone through complete rescan of 6.x pls share experience :-)

Rgds