[Vtigercrm-developers] crm / asterisk integration (again)

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Feb 3 02:00:01 GMT 2016

Just a little more info on this, I've now got it working for us but had
to hack core vtiger code as a temporary solution.

Basically my issue is the following object inside processStartupCall().
Here you will see *callerIdName *is correct and has the callers number,
however *callerIdNumber* is holding my own number.

>   string(14) "Vtiger_Request"
>   [" Vtiger_Request valuemap"]=>
>   array(15) {
>     ["callerIdNumber"]=>
>     string(9) "072811176"
>     ["callerIdName"]=>
>     string(10) "6475711060"
>     ["callerId"]=>
>     string(9) "072811176"
>     ["event"]=>
>     string(8) "AgiEvent"
>     ["vtigersignature"]=>
>     string(23) "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
>     ["context"]=>
>     string(10) "from-trunk"
>     ["type"]=>
>     string(3) "SIP"
>     ["channel"]=>
>     string(23) "SIP/Test-Trunk-00000004"
>     ["requestUrl"]=>
>     string(26) "agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi"
>     ["uniqueId"]=>
>     string(12) "111111111111111111"
>     ["StartTime"]=>
>     string(19) "2016-02-02 21:57:54"
>     ["callUUID"]=>
>     string(32) "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
>     ["callstatus"]=>
>     string(8) "StartApp"
>     ["Direction"]=>
>     string(7) "inbound"
>     ["from"]=>
>     string(9) "072811176"
>   }

Again, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ
richard at tw.co.nz