[Vtigercrm-developers] crm / asterisk integration (again)

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Feb 2 20:36:55 GMT 2016

Hi everyone

I decided to give this another shot with a couple of dev servers at my
disposal and I actually got a lot further than in the past (incoming
call popups work). However, in both the CRM as well as the connector
database file (VtigerAsteriskWebapp.db) I am seeing from_number recorded
as my number, rather than the expected number of the party calling.

My SIP phones etc all work as expected, showing the correct incoming
number, can anyone give me some advice as to what may be causing my issue?

Thanks in advance.

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ