[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem installing 6.5.0

Giuseppe L. [Komenco] giuseppe at komenco.es
Thu Dec 15 13:45:56 GMT 2016

Hi all, new here.

I'm Giu and I'm having problems with the installation of version 6.5.0

I'm trying to on a dedicated server, and I'm getting problems, not sure exactly what's failing.
I uploaded all files, I started the intsallation wizard, all is ok except on requirements where it expects a max_timeout of 0 (??) and I have to 600 as wiki. Once I fill database and administrator account data, it starts to install but after some seconds installation progress bar disappear, and is not doing nothing more.
If I go again to index.php, login is asked, but can't login.
317 tables were created in database but users table is empty

After several database drops and try again, I noticed a hotfix file on sourceforge, I uploaded, but with same results.

I tried in 3 different places. Dedicated Server (Linux), my partner machine (WAMP PHP 7) and my machine (WAMP PHP 5.6)

The difference I see, is on our local machines, I can login after this "freeze" (in server not) but is giving error 500 in some pages, and first time, it asks me for time zone, and because is empty, I can't continue. Obivously I think installation is not finished.

Some idea?

>From Firefox with private tab
Vtiger 6.5.0 with and without hotfix file
Server with:
PHP 5.5.9
MySQL 5.5

Thanks.