[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer portal encoding issue

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:12:43 GMT 2016

A bit more details about the issue. If I have in both config.inc.php and
portalconfig.php default charset set to UTF-8, the comments in portal work
fine. But then the rest of portal is not decoded correctly and shows ????
instead of special letters.

If I set default charset in portalconfig.php to ISO, the portal encoding is
fine, but when posting comments from portal, the comment stops at the
special letter.

It seems that soap encodes ISO in UTF-8, all portal except for posting
comments..

Any ideas how to fix this?