[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer portal encoding issue

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:03:28 GMT 2016

Hi,

I have a problem with customer portal. When i portalconfig.php the default
charset is set to ISO-8859-1 it shows correctly special letters and all
seems to be fine. But I noticed that when I write comment and use ÆØÅ the
comment message stops before that letter. For eksempel I write 'på' and
comment would come out as 'p'.

I can't use comments in portal for now, because of this malfunction.

Anyone can help?